Athletic Flash Sock Outfit + Extra Cute Socks (Cats & Cactus)

I've shared some of these photos on my instagram (I received adorable socks in the mail) and it seemed interesting to add the rest of the photos and share everything here. I put together an outfit with my favorite pair of socks (the yellow flash ones) — a very sporty looking outfit that I did not use at all to work out. Click to read more!

Nas últimas semanas tenho partilhado algumas destas fotografias pelo meu instagram (recebi meias fofas no correio) e pareceu-me interessante juntar as restantes fotos para partilhar tudo aqui. Criei um look com o meu par de meias favorito (essas aqui em cima)  um conjunto muito vou só ali treinar um bocadinho, mas que, na verdade, fiz tudo menos treinar.

I've shared some of these photos on my instagram (I received adorable socks in the mail) and it seemed interesting to add the rest of the photos and share everything here. I put together an outfit with my favorite pair of socks (the yellow flash ones) — a very sporty looking outfit that I did not use at all to work out. Click to read more!

I've shared some of these photos on my instagram (I received adorable socks in the mail) and it seemed interesting to add the rest of the photos and share everything here. I put together an outfit with my favorite pair of socks (the yellow flash ones)  a very sporty looking outfit that I did not use at all to work out.

I've shared some of these photos on my instagram (I received adorable socks in the mail) and it seemed interesting to add the rest of the photos and share everything here. I put together an outfit with my favorite pair of socks (the yellow flash ones) — a very sporty looking outfit that I did not use at all to work out. Click to read more!

Sou muito assim. 90% da roupa desportiva que tenho é usada no dia a dia (don't judge me, não ando assim todos os dias). O contraste preto-amarelo chamou-me à atenção e sabia que estas meias seriam (e mereciam) destaque em qualquer conjunto. As meias dos cactus são talvez as segundas favoritas (gosto tanto delas como a dos gatinhos ali em baixo, it's a tie). São a minha cara e fazem matchy matchy com as minhas plantinhas  a coleção já está grande.

I've shared some of these photos on my instagram (I received adorable socks in the mail) and it seemed interesting to add the rest of the photos and share everything here. I put together an outfit with my favorite pair of socks (the yellow flash ones) — a very sporty looking outfit that I did not use at all to work out. Click to read more!

I'm very much like that. 90% of the sports clothes I own are used as “daily” wear (don't judge me, I don't wear it every day). The black-yellow contrast caught my attention and I knew these socks would have to be the spotlight on any outfit. The cactus socks are perhaps my second favorite pair (I like it as much as I like the cat socks down there, it's a tie). They're perfect for me and they match with my cute plants — the “collection” is getting big.

I've shared some of these photos on my instagram (I received adorable socks in the mail) and it seemed interesting to add the rest of the photos and share everything here. I put together an outfit with my favorite pair of socks (the yellow flash ones) — a very sporty looking outfit that I did not use at all to work out. Click to read more!
Resumidamente, sou meio viciada em meias e tenho uma gaveta recheada. Volta e meia compro mais algumas (estas foram-me gentilmente enviadas pela Happy Socks). Fiquei apaixonada por cada par e estou ansiosa que aquele tempo cliché outonal chegue, para poder calçar as minhas meias e ficar debaixo da manta a ler com uma caneca de chá na mão. Na foto abaixo estava a ler o The Disaster Artist (que, entretanto, já devorei) e foi literalmente rir do início ao fim. Já alguém leu?

I'm Wearing:
White V-Neck T-Shirt: Primark
Color Trim Loose Pants: c/o Rosegal
Athetic Flash Sock: c/o Happy Socks
I've shared some of these photos on my instagram (I received adorable socks in the mail) and it seemed interesting to add the rest of the photos and share everything here. I put together an outfit with my favorite pair of socks (the yellow flash ones) — a very sporty looking outfit that I did not use at all to work out. Click to read more!
I'm a little addicted to socks and I have a considerable sized drawer with many pairs. I buy some more once in a while, but these were kindly sent to me by Happy Socks. I am in love with each pair and I'm so excited for that fall/autumnal cliché weather to arrive, so I can put on my socks and stand under a blanket reading with a cup of hot tea in my hands. In the photo below I was reading The Disaster Artist (which I devoured already) and I was literally laughing from beginning to end. Have you read it? What do you think of this outfit? What's your favorite pair of socks?

SHOP SIMILAR:

O que acham do look? Qual é o vosso par de meias favorito?
Share this post and leave a comment!


xoxo
find me here:

What's your opinion?

  1. Não uso meias com padrões ou com “bonecos” 😂😂. Não me julgues, mas é apenas porque prefiro sempre meias pretas ou brancas, simples. Já não uso deste género desde os meus 15 anos. Não sei porquê mas sempre que vou comprar compro as simples e basta-me. Adorei o outfit. Também uso roupa de ginásio no dia a dia 😂. Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. O look está um effortless sublime! Puro charme. :)

    As minhas preferidas são as meias dos gatinhos! ;)

    Beijinho*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que amor !!
    Amo cactus.. amei a fofura e personalidade das fotos :)

    www.camilalacerda.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. These socks are awesome. I really like this one with cats. It is so cute.

    http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Adoro, que lindas.
    Beijinhos
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nossa que são mesmo bastante diferentes
    Beijinhos
    Novo post //Intagram
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ResponderEliminar
  7. As meias são todas tão amorosas!
    Beijinho, Ana Rita*
    BLOG: https://hannamargherita.blogspot.com/ || INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/rititipi/ || FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/margheritablog/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh páaaa, é uma marca que realmente tem-me deixado cada vez mais apaixonada *.* São lindas e super confortáveis !!
    Beijinhos,
    Blog An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook
    Youtube

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Sou apaixonada por meias fofas! Tenho algumas (muitas) e volta e meia compro outro par, porque são tantas estampas e detalhes fofos! xD Adorei as suas meias e também o look!

    Um beijo!
    www.heymaria.com.br

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Lovely outfit and photos. Socks is so cute! :)
    Check my new post: www.minniearts.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Amo meias, se forem divertidas assim, melhor ainda. Adoro compor meu sono com elas!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Acho imensa piada a meias fofinhas mas acabo por usá-las apenas para dormir, xD

    A Maria Rita blog

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Beautiful outfit!!:)
    Mon
    https://lifebymon.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Ooh these socks are so much fun and totally in tune with your personal style! The white t-shirt is such a great piece to have in your wardrobe as well; I've been living in them lately :) Have a wonderful week!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Ai que meias mais fofinhas! Adorei a de gatinho! *_*

    Beijo!
    Cores do Vício

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Eu amo meias fofas e estilosas! As suas são lindas e as fotos ficaram muito boas mesmo. Tenha um ótimo dia, beijos!

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    www.paisagemdejanela.com

    ResponderEliminar
  17. ohhhh adoroooo! eu tenho poucas meias fofas, até porque tenho um bocadinho de vergonha de as usar xD

    http://tehteh25.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Oh, beautiful! Wonderful photos!

    https://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  19. I love the sock designs! ♥ LOVELY!

    londonkidx.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  20. São tão giras, adoro as meias dessa marca :D
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.com ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Não admira que sejam as tuas preferidas! São tão giras! E a photshoot resultou maravilhosamente x

    BLOG Há mar e Mara & Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  22. All of these socks have terrific prints! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Tough choice but I would choose the cactus. I really like the lightning bolt but the yellow stripes kind of bother me.

    ResponderEliminar
  24. obrigado minha querida :D

    adoro essas meias :o são tão a minha cara!!!

    NEW REVIEW POST | RIMMEL: LASTING FINISH 25HR BREATHABLE CONCEALER.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Those socks are so cool
    and very cute.
    Have a nice day.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  26. As meias são muito giras mas eu pessoalmente , só uso meias pretas, brancarões cinzentas, bem básicas.
    Beijinhos
    https://www.dailyvlife.com

    ResponderEliminar
  27. Eu adoro meias divertidas e engraçadas, eu amei essas duas, super fofas ♥
    Não conhecia essa marca, fui ver o instagram deles e adorei!!

    https://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  28. Que look lindo!! E essas meias com cactus, super giras!!

    Beijinhos,
    SHADES OF A GIRL

    ResponderEliminar
  29. So cute and original socks!!!!
    beautiful photos, dear!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  30. obrigada pelo comentário <3
    as fotos ficaram mesmo giras :D

    www.pinkie-love.com

    ResponderEliminar
  31. Oh que lindaaas!! *.* Fiquei a babar por umas iguais!
    Beijinho

    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  32. Your blog is so cool ! I love it! xx

    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on my blog and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.

    Have a great day!



    Vildana from Living Like V

    ResponderEliminar
  33. Cool look. And the socks is cute, reminds me of Harry Potter!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ResponderEliminar
  34. Ohhmmy that's the cutest socks.
    I love it dear

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ResponderEliminar
  35. What fun socks, great pictures too!!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ResponderEliminar
  36. I love the socks! You look so sporty chic in the outfit and I can relate on the love for sporty looks even though one is not working out. How can we not? It's so comfy and makes us look and feel good. I just finished a book myself and it felt like I knew the main character all my life lol! After reading, I fell into a bit of a grief. Intense feelings aside, I hope you will keep growing your quirky sock collection. Your hair looks so pretty here, btw! Warm wishes to your furry babies :D xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  37. As meias são tão fofinhas! Gostei especialmente das dos cactus!

    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ResponderEliminar
  38. Adorei a dos cactos e dos gatos, claro! *.*

    ResponderEliminar
  39. Que meias fofas.
    Amei os gatinhos.
    Beijinhos!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  40. Adorei todas as meias! :D
    beijinhos

    www.amarcadamarta.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  41. Que fotos lindas amei.
    Beijos

    www.glamour2.com

    ResponderEliminar
  42. Também uso esse estilo cá por casa, as meias são um mimo
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  43. São bem fofinhas, no entanto, eu só uso meias curtinhas e sempre pretas ou brancas :p
    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  44. AAAAAAHHHH!!!! QUE MEIAS MAIS QUERIDAAAASSS!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  45. Adoro o look :D E as meias que recebeste são mesmo fofinhas!

    Beijinhos,
    Yellow Rain

    ResponderEliminar
  46. I love your socks!

    www.enricasciarretta.com

    ResponderEliminar
  47. Que fotos maravilhosas.
    Meias bem estilosas.
    Beijos.
    http://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  48. The cactus socks are my favorite because I'm a desert girl! :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  49. Oi, Adriana!

    Eu também adoro meias divertidas! Difícil dizer qual a mais bonita...

    Abraços, Cris

    ResponderEliminar
  50. Temos mesmo que fazer uma sessão em que a meias são o destaque! São mesmo giras pá *-*

    Beijinhos,
    BLOG DEZASSETE

    ResponderEliminar